Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BACK WITH SOME VENGENCE or something similar

Its almost been 2 months...far from the weekly updates I have promised...Whatevs college happened.

So to return I'm going to start with something that pisses me off.
This guy right here.
 And there is really only one reason that makes them so awful. Trying to balance the tempature is like trying to balance on top of the empire state building. On one foot. With an Inner Ear disorder. While on fire.

Honestly I have never had a shower where I haven't had to adjust the knobs like 500 times. I don't understand why getting 2 hot and cold to make warm requires a PHD in plumbing....Or I guess they call it....Civil Hydro Temperature Engineering. I don't know why Hell and the Arctic are the only 2 temperatures that the showers are capable of generating. Or who knows maybe it is just me. Maybe I can only feel comfortable in the narrowest of shower water temperatures. Like I am some kinda weird shower elemental or something.

Oh well not the best comeback post but I worked for 8 hours then exercised after so cut me some slack.

For a fun pictures I guess this will suffice. FEDS ALWAYS ON TOP OF THAT SCIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment